Equimax Elevation: Quick Reference Guide
Ranges: Internal parasites
Broad-spectrum horse worming paste that is up to 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus, Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanusspp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum) including abamectin, ivermectin and moxidectin resistant strains
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp., Strongyloides westeri)
- All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
- Cutaneous larvae (summer sores) Onchocerca spp. Microfilariae
Equimax Elevation has a double action against nematodes and tapeworms due to the combination of the three actives ivermectin, praziquantel and pyrantel. Additionally, the double action is considered to delay the onset of resistance to either anthelminitic.
Each Equimax Elevation 23.1mL syringe contains:
Dose at 3.3mL per 100kg bodyweight.
Each syringe of Equimax Elevation treats a horse up to 700kg.
- 23.1mL single syringe
Store below 30ºC (Room Temperature) away from light.
Buy with confidence from a real saddlery store run by real horse riders.
We are a genuine retail saddlery store with a real shop front, (we are not some back shed operator) You can buy with confidence knowing that you are dealing with a real, established saddlery business and real people who know and understand horses.
Come in and see the goods for yourself. These products are available in store and you can come in a see them, touch them and try them for yourself.
Our friendly staff would be very happy to answer any questions you have or provide you with any information you would like. Feel free to give us a call.