Shipping & Exchanges
Thank you for choosing to shop with us at Aussie Saddlery.
Are you a customer based outside Australia? We are happy to post international to you so please send us an email and we can get a quote organised for you.
- You can choose shipping or pick up from our saddlery store on the Central Coast of NSW (Australia).
- Most orders are shipped using Australia Post. Some large orders are shipped using courier/freight companies depending on your location or order. A small selection of items are made to order or stocked off site. Orders ship within 2-7 business days. Our online store does not run a 'live inventory' therefore sometimes items sell out from our storefront. If you are unsure about an item, please either give us a call or send us through an email.
- We are happy to combine post costs. Email us if you believe our online store is not calculating the most effective post for you.
- We can also offer express post services. Unfortunately our online system is not equipped to show express post options so contact us and we are able to give you a quote for express post.
- Please be sure of your size before ordering, freight charges for returning incorrectly sized items are the responsibility of the customer.
- We are happy to exchange any item within 14 days of purchase or offer you a store credit to use at any time. All goods are to be returned in their original packaging including labels and header cards and are to be unused, and in brand new condition. Please get in contact with us before returning goods. Exchange post is the responsibility of the buyer. Please choose carefully however as we are not required to refund a change of mind.
- If you have any issue with your order, please let us know and we will endeavour to help you ASAP.
- Once we deliver your goods to the service delivery carrier the risk of loss and title for such items is out of our control. All our orders are packaged using the most care to ensure they are wrapped accordingly for travel. In such cases, if your item is damaged in transit, please contact the service provider to discuss your options.
Unit 1 / 5 Mildon Rd
t) 02 4353 8205