- Broad spectrum anti-fungal activity against a wide range of yeasts and fungi including Candidia albicans, C.guilliermondi, Torulopsis spp. And the dermatophytes; Trichophyton rubrum, T.mentagrophytes, Epidermophyton, Malassezia.
- Topical anti-fungal agent with rapid action onset.
- Treats yeast and mould associated ailments.
- Able to be used for short acting and persistent skin diseases and mixed skin infections, both bacterial and fungal.
- Treats a wide variety of fungal ailments including ring worm (most commonly caused by Microsporum gypseum), girth itch (commonly caused by Trichophyton equinum) and rain scald (commonly caused by Dermatophilus congolensis).
- Treats a wide variety of independent ailments such as dermatitis, saddle rash, greasy heel and mycotic skin infections in horses.
Buy with comfort from a real saddlery store
Aussie Saddlery is a real saddlery store, with real people who are real horse riders. We are not some backyard operation, Aussie Saddlery have a large, friendly saddlery store located in the central coast of NSW (north of Sydney). The online store complements our traditional saddlery store.
If you have any questions, or queries or would like some information of advice, feel free to give us a call or send us an email. At Aussie Saddlery we like good old fashioned service, help and advice. We know that horse people like to talk to a real person when it comes to buying saddlery. Our staff know saddlery and know horse and would be happy to help.